In accordance with section 10 of Law 34/2002, July 11, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, the identifying data of the entity are hereunder detailed:
Business name: ROSALÍA MOTA GARCÍA
Tax ID number: 21688985P
Address: Apdo. de correos 17 – 03001 – ALICANTE (SPAIN)
Phone number: +34 661 61 43 37
Promotion and commercialization of properties on the Costa Blanca (Alicante).
This legal notice (hereinafter the “Legal Notice”) regulates the use of luxisor.com.
In general terms, the relations between ROSALÍA MOTA GARCÍA (LUXISOR) and the users of its telematic services are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
USE AND ACCESS
Users are informed and accept that the access to this website does not imply the beginning of a commercial relationship with ROSALÍA MOTA GARCÍA (LUXISOR) or any of its delegations.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The intellectual property rights on the website content, as well as its graphic design and codes are property of ROSALÍA MOTA GARCÍA (LUXISOR). Therefore, its reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other activity regarding the website content is forbidden, even citing sources, unless there is a written consent by ROSALÍA MOTA GARCÍA (LUXISOR).
WEBSITE CONTENT AND LINKS
ROSALÍA MOTA GARCÍA (LUXISOR) shall have the right to update, modify or delete the information contained on the website, even limiting or not allowing the access to this information.
ROSALÍA MOTA GARCÍA (LUXISOR) does not assume any responsibility regarding the third-party information contained on the website that may be accessed by links from any website owned by ROSALÍA MOTA GARCÍA LUXISOR. The presence of links on this website is for informational purposes and in no case implies a suggestion, invitation or recommendation.
ROSALÍA MOTA GARCÍA (LUXISOR) collects its cookies policy and treatment through this document in compliance with section 22.2 of Law 34/2002, July 11, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services.
The cookies are stored in the users’ terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website www.luxisor.com in order to improve its usability, to know the browsing habits and needs, as well as to obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of users who are already clients of the entity, the information collected with the cookies shall also be used to identify them when accessing the different tools provided by the entity for its service management.
This cookies policy shall be applicable to those users who voluntarily visit the website, fill out data collection forms, access the tools that the entity provides to its customers in order to manage its services, or use any other service on the website in terms of data communication or its services.
The entity informs about the existence of cookies and makes this policy available to users in order to make known its use and purpose. The fact of browsing the website implies the knowledge and acceptance of this policy by the users.
ROSALÍA MOTA GARCÍA (LUXISOR) uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by ownership:
- Own cookies: sent and managed directly by the entity.
- Third-party cookies: sent and managed anonymously by a third party outside the entity in order to perform statistical studies of navigation through the website of the entity.
Classified by purpose:
- Technical and/or personalisation cookies: facilitate the navigation, allow the access to restricted tools by identifying the session and customise the available options to enable the service previously requested.
- Analysis and/or advertising cookies: allow to know the number of visits about different website sections, the habits and trends of their users and, to improve the service offered by the entity (basically Google Analytics), as well as to manage the advertising spaces included on the website. They collect data anonymously in order to obtain users’ navigation profiles.
Classified by duration:
- Session cookies: collect and store data while users access the website.
- Persistent cookies: collect and store data in the users’ terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The time of cookies conservation shall depend on the type and shall always be the minimum necessary to fulfil its purpose.
In any case, users may configure their browser so that it disables or blocks the reception of cookies. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to access the website information although the use of some services may be limited. Once the consent has been granted for the reception, those cookies stored in the users’ equipment should be eliminated through the options of the different browsers if it is desired to remove them.
The configuration of the different browsers to exercise the actions above indicated may be consulted in:
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.orgles/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and the Organic Law 3/2018, December 5, on Personal Data Protection and Digital Rights Guarantee, you are informed that your personal data shall be treated for:
- administrative, accounting and fiscal management;
- advertising and commercial prospecting.
These personal data shall be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained if its deletion is not requested by the interested party, for one year from the last confirmation of interest, or during the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations. The company shall NOT take automated decisions. These data shall not be transferred to third parties, except in cases where there is a legal obligation, and they shall be treated according to LAW 34/2002 ON INFORMATION SOCIETY AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE SERVICES.
Likewise, you are informed about the possibility of exercising the following rights regarding your personal data: right of access, rectification, deletion or to be forgotten, limitation, opposition, portability and withdrawal of the provided consent. To this end, you may send an email to: email@example.com.
In addition, the interested party may contact the control authority in matters of data protection to obtain additional information or bring a claim.
ROSALÍA MOTA GARCÍA, 21688985P, Apdo. de correos 17 – 03001 – ALICANTE (SPAIN)
+34 661 61 43 37